Monday, June 2, 2008

The Ramona Collection, Volume 2 (rpkg) (Ramona Collections)

Ramona and her Mother.
I bought this for my grand daughter. My daughter is an Air Force Police Officer and she was just deployed to Katar. My grand daughters birthday is March 15 she will be 8, so I thought the Ramona books would be perfect for her. My daughter was able to share "Ramona and her Mother" with my grand baby, in fact they finished the book the night before my daughter was deployed. I used to read these books to my girls when they were little and thought what a perfect memory to leave my grand daughter with. Not even realizing that I helped create a wonderful memormy for my daughter to take with her to Katar as well. This year has been especially tough on them; my daughters 2 month old son died of SIDS in August and found out she was deploying soon after. Thank you for getting these books to them on time in England. It means more these words could ever tell you.

No comments: